3* standard for 2 people
Many years ago, the gardener at The Garth lived in this cottage and some years ago we restored it to provide a really special place to enjoy a peacefull holiday surrounded by the colour and tranquillity of the lovely courtyard.
The accommodation is contemporary, studio-style in a truly period building, so the main living area has an antique French farmhouse large double bed, a comfortable leather couch, a breakfast bar with high contemporary stools for eating and a lovely kitchen at a slightly lower level, leading to a charming bathroom with walk-in, wet room style shower. Old oak beams and oak details mix with modern fittings to make this a fun and comfortable place to stay, very popular especially in the summer months when the roses are literally around the door and the courtyard full of flowers and sunshine. Outside, there is a private eating/sitting area, perfect for al fresco breakfasts and suppers on warm summer days.
- Electric central heating
- Fridge freezer
- Washer/dryer in the courtyard area
- Good bicyle storage
- Private outdoor terrace with table, chairs and sun umbrella
- Flat screen TV with Free View and DVD player
- CD player
- Maps and books
- Luxury towels
- Very comfortable bed
- Designated parking in the main house area
- Use of extensive garden and croquet lawn
- Wi - Fi Internet access available throughout unit